If you have any questions about this policy, or want to withdraw your consent please send an email to email@example.com
This is the information we save when you register and give consent for newsletters
- Full name
- Email address
- Mobile number
If you shop online we will also save your delivery address with zip code, city and country.
When you are going to pay for your purchase you will be forwarded to Klarna, our payment partner, who save your information in a safe and approved way.
Who we share this information with:
This information is only for Urban Pioneers AS, and will only be used for the purposes described in this policy with your consent. However, Urban Pioneers AS will engage subcontractors we work with to give you the best service in all stages of your shopping experience. We only work with subcontractors operating within EU/EØS or companies who are approved to process personal data in the EU / EØS area trough other agreements and obligations. All of our subcontractors are bound by data processing agreements that strictly regulate how and under what circumstances the data should be processed.
- Multicase, our ERP system and newsletters. For contact and other info: www.multicase.no
- Klarna, for secure payments. For contact and other info: www.klarna.com
How long we store this information:
Information recorded on our online form is stored as long as it is needed to process your request. We also use this information to provide you with the services and activities you have agreed to participate in. We save this data to comply with public requirements and orders such as requirements according to the Buying Act and the Accounting Act.
You can whenever you like, log in to your page and change the information registered on your account. If you have any questions, want to know witch information we have saved on you or would like to withdraw your consent, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Cookie" means a small file that is located on the computer or device on this site when you visit certain parts of this site and / or when you use certain features on this site.
"Cookie Team" refers to the relevant parts of the Regulations on Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) 2003 and the EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws ("Regulations").
"Personal Information" means any information about an identifiable person identified directly or indirectly from such data as defined in the Regulation
By using this site you can also get some third party cookies on your computer or device. Third party cookies are those placed by websites, services and / or others than us. For example, third party cookies are used on this site; for example, advertising services.
Witch cookies we use:
- .ASPXANONYMOUS - Used by the .NET technology on which the webshop is based in order to handle sessions for non-logged in customers
- .ASPXAUTH - Used by the .NET technology on which the webshop is based in order to handle sessions for logged in customers
- ASP.NET_SessionId - Used by the .NET technology on which the webshop is based to hold on to the session ID
Functionality and analysis:
- _utma Cookie - Permanent cookie with storage time of two years. Used for identification of user and collection of metric data.
- _utmb Cookie & _utmc Cookie - Used for the individual user session. The standard life is 30 min. Used to maintain the data collection session for the Google Analtyics API.
- _utmz Cookie - Used to monitor HTTP referrer from where the user came from (organic, cpc, direct, social and undefined sources). Cookie also stores which keyword was used to reach the destination page as well as geolocation data. The lifetime is up to 6 months.
- _utmv Cookie - There is no expiration date and lasts "forever". It's a persistent cookie. It is used for segmentation, data experimentation, and _utmv features go hand in hand with the __utmz cookie to improve cookie targeting capabilities.
- _utmt Cookie - Used to monitor performance and metric about performance. Lifetime is 6 months.